Join » Get Involved
Get Involved with River City
- Are you a middle school science teacher* or do you work with middle school science teachers who might be interested in joining the River City Project?
- Do you have students who believe they just "can't do science"?
- Are you looking for ways to add 21st century thinking skills into your curriculum?
- Would you like to engage your students with technologies as sophisticated as those they regularly use outside of school?
- There are specific technology requirements for running River City. Review the documents below and compare them with the resources in your classroom/school.
: The River City Curriculum targets national middle school science standards, but we are willing to work with interested 5th-12th grade teachers.
Harvard University | Arizona State University | 1878 Archives | Active Worlds
Site content copyright © 2004-2012 Harvard University. Questions concerning this site? Contact the webmaster.